Each translation is unique. We therefore always make a customised offer. The price is based on the type and length of the translation and the desired deadline. We feel it is important to offer a good price-quality ratio, geared to your specific needs. Is it a general business letter or a technical manual using very specific jargon? Is it urgent or do you have a more flexible deadline? All of these aspects are taken into account in the preparation of our quotation.
In order to make you a suitable offer we need to know your requirements.
What will you get for the quoted price?
– a personal account manager, dedicated to your needs
– professional advice on the most efficient approach
– clear agreements and hard deadlines
– constant capacity
– a team of experienced staff at your disposal
– a dedicated project manager
– expert translations by specialised translators
– the right terminology and desired style
– use of sophisticated translation software
– quality control by a skilled reviser
– total confidentiality
– extensive after-sales service, to respond to any questions and comments
– guarantee of all the above through ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certification